Tuesday 19 May 2015

Heartfullness- Lyon

                                                             Heartfullness
Talking of intangible feelings and subtle bodies always overwhelms me and takes me to another dimension where I don't speak but let feelings bloom out and express themselves without the heaviness of words. Just like the nature unravels itself at times rendering us spellbound!


 One such experience is here where I was left just deeply absorbed in profound divine love and I rested absorbed within my heart's meanderings. I left for the Heartfullness Seminar in Lyon and I had no hint of how it is going to be. Once I arrived the amazing encounters began.
 I went for the meditation and had a usual feel in the evening of 14th May after which had time to meet a whole lot of amazing people from all across Europe, discover the soothing beauty of Lyon filled with Nature's blessings.
From Yogic turtles to soothing roses everything was a sheer bliss for me.

                                                                      



Second day was a huge bunch of roses with different aroma altogether.
I had attended the meditation and had next to attend the youth seminar. It was a totally different and deep embarking emotion that I experienced this day. Meeting new people eating with them and sharing ideas like you know them from ages,isn't it interesting yet strange!



From learning about the subtle bodies to knowing more experiences of other people to making new friends exchanging ideas and most of all, witnessing the deep lying love exfoliating like never before in that aura.
It rendered me Speechless and I could just keep floating in that intense beautiful brook of love around me.




It felt like my wait was over and now I received what I always wanted to!
Well that is not it, there was a huge cluster of like minded people who craved for the similar feelings and having met them was in itself a revelation.
I could literally feel the vibrations and the energy around me due to the presence of amazing people I met. From workshops to relaxation, it recharged me to become a better me.




Just imagine, you visit a new place, you discover new things and meet new people yet it seems like you know them from long.
Having stayed four days in Lyon spending time with thousands of new people, learning from their lives,their experiences and expressing your heart out freely was so soothing.


All I can say is I understand something more about life now.
There is some part  of me in everyone and everyone has some part of me in them.
That means there's a huge connection between people and the sole thing that answers this is Oneness.We are all bound to meet people who have a reason to meet us. And somewhere they have some part of you which relates you with them.

Knowing these things leave you stunned and you discover happiness.
I found a family and am going to cherish those moments in my heart always.

This emotion that I feel is strong yet subtle and hence its a revelation for me and am enjoying every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment