Wednesday 22 April 2015

A Week to Remember...
It was yet another day and I was the same bored me tied up in the moribund life with lack of adventure and fun. Needed a break from long but never expected something like this.
11th April 2015 the day I shall never forget.
The day was quite fast in its pace- met the Indian Prime Minister, gave several interviews and had a lifetime selfie with the PM Modiji.
 What could I say, I was stunned and almost skipped a beat. Not even paused and had to pack for the Spain trip and that was one of the most awaited one for me due to the International event -EUROAVIA CONGRESS. Had no clue whatsoever about it but yeah knew it is going to be real serious stuff and going to be hard for me (obvious reasons) but what it turned out to be was phenomenal and it rendered me speechless.
I reached Seville on 12th and was welcomed by the organizers from AS Seville, special thanks Carlos :) . Then on , my surprises had begun. The city is absolutely magnificent with its splendid beauty. I forgot all my tiredness and laziness and went on to see the amazing ancient heritage it had preserved. The day went fine with the welcome dinner and meeting everyone on the terrace near the really really cute pool. At first I had no clue what its going to be like but the next day surprised me with the shocking formal 10 hours of presentations and congress meeting. Literally made me think- I really wanted to get this? But guess what that was static thought and soon vanished off when the real flow had begun. I enjoyed staying like flocks of sheep with the girls from germany, poland, valencia, bucharest, istanbul in the same room sharing one bathroom and the dimmest ever light for the entire room. It didnt bother me long because I started to look beyond the hurdles. I found amazing people in there which was enough to make me feel good. After every morning session I enjoyed the 1 hour of meal with new people, knowing their interests , their culture, their music and their lifestyles and it was so much fun. Every evening was full of fun too because of the amazing TAPAS and Spanish food with the multicultural flavour of my friends.
 I began to like the newly found Family and Began feeling affectionate towards them. The Spirits Night was the funniest and craziest part with the world coming together on a single table and I could not ask for more. Laughed till my stomach ached and enjoyed the colours of the world.
As the 3 day was Airbus Defense visit the excitements were high and the energy soared even more. The day went well with knowing the interesting A400M FAL and clicking the wing posed picture with my friends. The evening was spent exploring new places in Seville which always leave me flabbergasted and give me soothing satisfaction of discovering something new. Day 4 made me feel am going to miss the life here. Sleeping late and waking up early with lot of new adjustments and new fun to life. Suddenly my life had taken interest in myself and I was liking it.
I never felt tired even after hard time sitting for hours (unusual for me ) because there was this aura of freshness around me. Also, I started liking the sessions with enormous German questions and coolest motions framed during the congress. Again the friends I have found remind me of the best times of my life. It definitely shall remain one of the memorable ones. From playing crazy hand games to making the Euroavia Anthem, to trying to learn hairdo and much more.
It never had an end and infact more and more it taught.


The final presentation , the final dinner was scaring me for obvious reason that its FINAL,
oh god it was like am leaving something that was mine.

Or shall I say I felt like I belonged to that place which now am going to leave. For a week I had forgotten the Toulouse life, the work, the studies, the cooking everything and had let free with loads of laughter and loads of fun with never before discovery of new cultures. The final dinner was special and the departure was painful. It made me overwhelmed as I said Goodbye to my pals. I really am short of words now and the word really shall never be really, because I took "REALLY REALLY" along thanks to our IB president Piya :D . Well! I can go on and on but this is something intangible and inexplicable for me even after a whole page about it.



Just want to say I really really want to see you again Guys! I miss and love my Euroavia Family :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment