Tuesday 17 February 2015

serendipity

2014

An year full of changes! or serendipity would be apt :) I begin with the arrival in the new place-my dream land "France" dreamt of which since 2010.  Finally I reach here curious, timid, yet excited and confronting the unexpected surprises.
toulouse at its best

Covered with the Nature's blessing this city welcomed me well with open arms ^_^
Well well, like any new place this had its own share of good and gloomy stuff (meh more gloomy initially). Describing at minuscule level is a tedious one though. Let me recall.. It was a thrill in the start and began to accelerate in various dimensions no later. From being an ambitious one, I sublimed to the one at more peace. Discovering was the word. Unlike in India where I was grossed up by the thoughts of normal "grishasti chalao" aims viz education, job, money, happiness and family; I discovered way cool 'to do' stuff for myself.
It took me time to actually break that cocoon within and spread thy wings. What exactly One wants ain't an easy deal! succumbed by the monotonous obnoxious life, I was trying to get an answer and had a great toll of unwanted pressure on the head ranging from reports, exams, homesickness( 86%) , long hours classes, responsibilities and yes off-course the daily household chores! ufff Give me a break someone was all I felt. And it's rightly said when its right time, it happens and yes the good thing happened too. I knew what I wanted actually, I got the strength to break the unwanted walls of rules I followed whole life, courage to walk with confidence alone yet never lonely ;) and the power to be fearless to do what I like. The key which lead to this miracle was the realisation that I can't be the GIVER always. Yeah I am a human and I have the right to say NO. No to everything that I slightly or intensely dislike. No to the stereotype society and No to the useless meaningless indulgences which are considered 'COOL'.

do what feels good 

Honestly, initially I thought, doing what everyone does makes you likable. Hell NO.. I don't care if people like or dislike, what my inner space feels is all that matters now. I live in the world being together with myself. That me who never lets me down , who knows what fits my feet and what tickles my soul. I am away from all the boundaries and yet not lost. What else do I be afraid of?
people want knowledge, want money, want beers, but is that really what i want? Never can it be. My real self wants a space of my own. My world which has much more to explore. I can't waste my time doing the so called conventional TAREEQA. I choose to be the one I feel- crazy at times, freaky at another and yet sophisticated when i wanna be :) as long as my space says yes you are no wrong my girl go on. do not hesitate because all the secrets of universe are within you and nowhere else.
To understand it better i tell you what I found. I discovered my potentials only when I was grounded by myself. Yes its only me who can actually stop me and none can. Having known this I was enlightened :D I understood that none but I am responsible to hurt myself, to be at peace or to learn. I began what I really wanted from myself- to be a better me. yes. the latest version of me tries to compete with my own self to become even more content not a GREED, rather an aspirant for the best ME. I do what I think will pave my way to exfoliate the dead edges of my persona and unravel the hidden purity in me. Knowing within helped me discover this secret. Self introspection can do wonders I know now.

Dancing to my heart's tunes, humming the musings hidden within and chanting the music of my soul is what I aspire. Human nature, the silly cries, the unexpected failures shall never bend me any low because it's my decision to fall or make the problem fall. No overconfidence, just a faith in oneself will do the justice. Believe and not let loose because once you are nearing the deepest darkness, dawn awaits to shower its blessings no later...
 hope everyone finds their space in this World their own beautiful world :)


9 comments:

  1. Wow Great composition of words and expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavy words.. reminded me my GRE days :P but I found out the most interesting word 'Grihasti Chalao' :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha :D you like it ! great ;) and thanks

      Delete
  3. Woah! that's a great text Neelam! True and powerful :) Happy that you shared it with all of us :D See you! Alice & Panda ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey my sweety..thanks a lot.m merci beaucoup ๐Ÿ˜ miss you a lot and my baby panda.. Do try to come this Sunday... I would love to share some ideas about panda s future ๐Ÿ˜‰. Love to minnet caramiel and Luna.. Hi to lady et sahan.. And hope the lill princess Anna is doin well๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  5. No woman should even betide by social or cultural environment. There is no power in men which is greater than womens' and I believe we are equal to them and men are equal to women, because we are all humans. Men can cry (in my society they say "True man never cries"), women can lead, men can do even knitting if they like it and want to do it and women can do woodwork or menly sports! Only thing that keeps us different is our personalities. That is the diversity in itself.

    I am so happy for you and your thoughts are sincere and leads you forward for sure! Altough we never were close and talked, but as I am inspired by Indians (as you saw, I guess) and their way of thinking, I am really glad that you started a blog so me and other people can read about things that most people are not courageous enough to write about.

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey ! Thanks a ton dear...that's a huge compliment. and am sure this way of expression is the best strength giver to oneself and to others. Hope someday this realization comes to everyone :)

      Delete
  6. I read this almost five years later, now. Wow such an experience it is to talk to my older self.

    ReplyDelete