Monday 24 July 2017

My Master

And his love, is what , anchoring my heart placed gently over the lotus flower,
Made an amazing cradle of his own.
My life has been bestowed with immense benedictions, rare to find them everywhere

You bring a ride of joy, my meditation with you an intense love story

Realising the grace all over me ,it's no longer just something merry

I learnt to listen to songs of silence, in your memories
Etched in my heart to the deepest corners and peripheries

Learnt just how profound can love be i wonder now

Just how blessed I am to witness this enormous love,  I take a bow

With upcoming year I grow another year older

Growing in your love, your footsteps have given me the direction, the final trailer.

No words can be found to eulogize this love story,

Am all yours my Krishna my Kanha my Chari :)

No comments:

Post a Comment